To specify strategies, working methodology and details of future activities, project organizations considered to be very important to meet face to face. For this reason, we organized a transnational coordination meeting that took place in Dublin (Ireland) on 10th of February 2020, where a responsible for each partner organization participated.
The main objectives of the meeting were:
- To plan the phases of local and international activities, its objectives, contents, methodology and creation of the tools;
- To specify dissemination and visibility activities, including logo, webpage, social networks, etc. of the project;
- To discuss the tools to be used measure the impact and to evaluate different phases of the project;
- To make appropriate internal arrangements between partner organizations.
Among the main results of the meeting, we can underline:
- Participants/organisations knew the details of the project and its activities;
- Every participant/organisation can implement the project in the arranged way;
- Organisations established appropriate internal agreements;
- Logo, webpage and social networks have been set up and participants/organisations know how to utilise them.